[Nebraska-Students] October Quarterly Meeting

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 00:18:08 UTC 2023

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

I hope this note finds each of you doing wonderful and enjoying some nice
fall weather!  Things have started to cool off up north here, but not too
bad yet.  I'm hoping to be back south before the snow hits!

The next quarterly board meeting of the NFB of Nebraska will take place on
Thursday, October 26 starting at 7:00 p.m. CDT.  This meeting will be held
via Zoom.  It had been decided at the last meeting that we would hold the
October meeting at the site of our 2024 state convention, however the board
has decided it would be best to hold this meeting via Zoom.  A small group
of members will then travel to Gering next month to meet with the staff and
checkout the facilities.  Also with holding the meeting virtually it allows
me to stay in Minnesota and get more done so I can head home in a little
over a month!

An agenda and Zoom information will be sent later this week, so please let
me know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.  Can't wait to hear
everyone on the 26th of October!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org/>