[Nebraska-Students] NFBN Quarterly Meeting Agenda & Zoom Info

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 18:58:13 UTC 2023

Greetings!

This Thursday, October 26 we will meet via Zoom for our Quarterly board
meeting.  This meeting will start at 7:00 p.m. CDT and end at 9:00 p.m. CDT.
All are welcome and encourage to join.  Below is the agenda and Zoom
information.  Please let me know if you have any questions prior to the
meeting.  Excited to speak with everyone and get plans under way for
upcoming activities in Nebraska!

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Board of Directors Meeting Agenda

October 26, 2023

Zoom Conferencing

7:00 p.m. Welcome and Call to Order

A. Federation Pledge

B. Roll Call

7:15 p.m. Reports

A. Minutes from July 22, 2023, Board Meeting

B. Treasurer's Report from July 1 to September 30, 2023

7:35 p.m. Committee Reports

A. Historians

B. Transportation Arrangements

7:55 p.m. New Business

A. NCBVI Board of Commissioners Designee

B. 2024 Washington Seminar

C. 2024 NFB of Nebraska State Convention

8:45 p.m. Other Business

A. Chapter, Division and Member Reports

B. Other Announcements

C. Wrap Up

9:00 p.m. Adjourn

The NFB of Nebraska is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Of Nebraska, quarterly board of directors meeting

Time: Oct 26, 2023 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81921782786?pwd=QmxoM2tIN0NqWjJQSnJxSjlzdFk5dz09

Meeting ID: 819 2178 2786

Passcode: 288109

---

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,81921782786#,,,,*288109# US (San Jose)

+17193594580,,81921782786#,,,,*288109# US

---

Dial by your location

. +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

. +1 719 359 4580 US

Meeting ID: 819 2178 2786

Passcode: 288109

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska knows that blindness is not
blindness is not what holds you back.