[Nebraska-Students] NFB of Nebraska State Convention Agenda Now Available!

jamie.richey16 at gmail.com jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:20:43 UTC 2024

53rd Annual National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

State Convention

Navigating The New Frontier

Come join the largest gathering of the blind in Nebraska!

Convention Dates:  April 11-14, 2024

Location:  Gering Civic Center, Gering NE with lodging at the Cobblestone
Hotel and Suites

Hotel Reservations: (308) 633-7660

Mention the National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska for the reduced
rate of $104 + Tax.

The room block is only guaranteed until March 22, 2024.  After that rates go
up to $123 plus tax per night.  There is no fee if the room is cancelled
within 24 hours of arrival.

We are pleased to welcome.

NFB Board Member, Carla McQuillan
<https://nfb.org/about-us/leadership/board-directors/carla-mcquillan>

As our national rep!

Pre-Register for this year's convention

Here <https://ne.nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?id=19>

Before April 1, 2024, to receive the reduced rate of registration. NOTE: No
meals will be available for purchase on-site.  All meals must be purchased
before April 1st.

The following choices are included in the registration form:

*	Convention Registration $25.00 - All attendees must register for the
convention.
*	Friday Lunch $20.00
*	Friday Evening Dinner$25.00
*	Saturday Lunch $20.00
*	Banquet $40
*	Sunday Boxed Lunch $12.00

Transportation:

Transportation will be available to Gering on April 11th  with a return trip
on April 14th. A bus will be traveling from the east with van transportation
available in the west.

Round trip transportation is $75.00.

Additional details on pick up/drop off locations will be provided once
registration closes.

The agenda is attached to this email and will be available.

 <http://www.ne.nfb.org/2024> Online

And available in print or braille at convention.

Sincere thanks to our sponsors of this year's convention!

ALLO Fiber <http://www.allocommunications.com/>

Christian Record Services, Inc. <http://www.christianrecord.org/>

WayAround <http://www.wayaround.com/> R

All convention related information can be found on our convention page:

www.ne.nfb.org/2024

Let's Navigate the New Frontier!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska knows that blindness is not
blindness is not what holds you back.