[Nebraska-Students] FW: 2024 NFBN Convention Door Prizes

jamie.richey16 at gmail.com jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:54:51 UTC 2024

Hello:

Our convention is around the corner. Now is the time to collect door prizes
for our general sessions.

Door prizes do more at our conventions than supply a few people with a
modest winning. They help us all to stay in the room and engaged because we
want to be present to win. People appreciate knowing who is at convention to
catch up with. Sometimes, we even meet someone new to look at something
interesting or just make a new friend.

You can help make our convention a big success! Do you frequent a business
that would be able to give us a small donation? Gift certificates, cash and
merchandise are all great door prizes. Having items from across our great
state is fun, and can be educational for those of us from other parts of the
state.

If you have questions, please contact Nancy Coffman at (402) 450-7469 or
Karen Lemmon at (308) 430-0145.