[Nevada-Announce] National Federation of the Blind of Nevada Upcoming June 2023 Meetings and Events

nfb frida nfbfrida at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:29:23 UTC 2023

The NFB of Nevada has a full slate of in person and virtual online
meetings and events this June.
May 31st National Presidential Release online
Join the meeting online, on YouTube, your Amazon Echo using the NFB
skill or many other platforms
Details at NFB.org or https://www.youtube.com/user/NationsBlind

NFB Nevada Legislative/Advocacy Meeting
June 5th 5pm till 6pm
Find out about our ongoing National, Nevada and local actions and campaigns
https://zoom.us/j/97349714285?pwd=YjZRUUp0aWliUHNmVnNrVW4wY1ZBZz09
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,97349714285#,,,,*2023# US (Houston)

Southern Nevada Chapter Meeting
June 10th 10am-12:00pm
Betty’s Village Clubhouse
7755 W. Oquendo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/93373633657?pwd=RHVDdDMyMHpPbWtUVmxYem4xQ3Jmdz09
One tap mobile
+16694449171,,93373633657#,,,,*140873# US

Southern Nye County Chapter Meeting
June 14th 12:30pm till 1:30pm
Join the members of the Southern Nye Chapter at the Pahrump Senior Center
1370 W. Basin Ave
Pahrump, NV 89060

Blues and Brews Festival
June 16th from 3pm-10:00pm.
June 17th from 11pm-10:00pm.
DownTown Reno
Virginia Street
>From 2nd to 6th Street

Helen Keller Day
June 17th from 1pm-3:00pm.
Artesia Community Center
6601 South Fox Avenue
Pahrump, NV 89061.

Please check out our website at NFBNevada.org for more details and information