[New-hampshire-students] Board meeting on 7-25

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 01:06:38 UTC 2009

Hi folks,
I know that some of you cannot make it on the 25th, but I did get the room at the Blazer for that day starting at 11 and ending at 2 Before pulling all of our mutual funds, which we had decided was best, I felt the need for us to go over the rates one last time and make the final decision as to how we will set the money back into other safer options.
  Please try to give me a confirmation as to your attendance so that , if need be, we can cancel and turn it into a conference call.
Thanks as always.