[New-hampshire-students] important answers, for Ed and others regarding raffle prizes

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 7 04:35:11 UTC 2009

Ed called to ask about 2 of the prizes that may need to be explained when selling the raffle tickets, so here are the answers.

Ed, Sorry I missed your call last night.  It was another late  grocery run and had other errands to do.
Our thought on the tea basket was that we would make up a nice basket with a couple of really nice mugs and some samples of tea and or, coffee;  maybe a couple of small pkgs of tea type cookies and the wonderful espionage novel that was given to us by Borders.
So that one could relax with a hot cup of tea and a good book.
  The mystery gift is still that at the moment! We had hoped for other contributions from Hannafords or Market Basket and didn't get anything yet. We think though that some people will be intrigued by a nystery gift. I guess just go with it and see what kind of reaction you get.
That may turn out to bite me in the long run, but I'm hopeful and at the last moment, if necessary, we will come up with something certainly worth 50 bucks that will be for any age or gender.