[New-hampshire-students] candy, coin, Steve Yerardi

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 7 12:22:49 UTC 2009

I plan to place the order for candy tomorrow, Sunday, and need final order.
Steve, you said at the board meeting that you want a case of candy, but did
not say which. Meltaways? mixed bars?crisp? Are you using your cell phone. I
left voice mail twice and have not heard back.

I also plan to order the Braille coin on Monday. Did you want uncirculated
($34) or proof ($42)? The $5 shipping will be divided among the orders.

Does anyone else want candy or coins? I will be home all day Sunday
(253-6207). Today we are out selling raffle tickets in front of Wal-Mart in
Laconia. If you call today I _do_ have voice mail.

Ed Meskys.
Ed Meskys
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS
edmeskys @ roadrunner.com