[New-hampshire-students] draft minutes oct 24

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 03:09:14 UTC 2009

Great job as usual Ed.
1 minor correction.
The amounts for Smith Barney and Morgan Stanley need to be reversed to read;
$31264.69 Morgan Stanley. currently in money market account awaiting
placement into CD's or secure bonds)
$11059.34 Smith Barney. $3000 has been left in mutual funds, the rest will
be put in
> CDs. [total is 45900.21].
side notes;
* Nat'l has received several copies of the lost statements and we have had
several chats on the phone to straighten it out to no avail.
* We will leave Washington on Wednesday. Not to pay for additional night.
People may stay at their own expense and return when they choose.

I believe that is it.
Thanks for the minutes.

> Draft minutes for Oct 24

* > The NFBNH Board of Directors meeting on Saturday, October 24, 2009.  at
the