[New-hampshire-students] convention/parents

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 01:15:56 UTC 2009

Ed, I have written Dave Andrews about the new list and the additions. I am
still trying to lock in a room that is the most appropriate for our May 1st
convention and have made little progress, but still moving along. So, we
will be hard pressed to lock in anything else! If anyone has suggestions on
speakers, parents to contact, or anything else, by all means please jump in
immediately, so that we can proceed in some kind of order.
At the risk of sounding like I don't even know what..I say that because I
don't want to come off as my usual complaining self.. but,
I don't think it is depression that has a grip on this group.. it is serious
frustration instead, of continually trying to make something out of nothing,
to put it gently.