[New-hampshire-students] Washington Seminar

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 07:53:16 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
Yup, believe it or not, it is that time of year again to start thinking of the seminar for next Feb. The great gathering in will be on Monday the 1st of Feb 2010!
Who da thunk it!
I have received an email saying that we need to book rooms by Dec 31st as usual, so this is a heads up kind of letter to get you thinking about your interest in attending.
We will be discussing it in detail when we again meet on the 24th of this month at the Blazer at 1 in the afternoon, (just a reminder)

I would however, appreciate a count on possible attendees for the sake of pre-financial figurings.

I'll await all the replies with great anticipation!

Marie