[New-hampshire-students] washington seminar

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 31 19:06:41 UTC 2009

Trying to put together what our plans are for the Washington seminar. We go
down on Saturday so the students can do their seminar Sunday. Non-students
can do sight seeing that day. Monday there tours of headquarters and
workshops, and that evening we have the Great Gathering meeting. Tuesday we
visitor congresspersons, report in the evening, and disperse Wednesday
morning?

This IS our most important activity of the year, but money is very short. We
sold our stock when it was down, and are getting very little interest now.
Can we survive on the reduced dividends, or do we have to lose more of our
net worth?

The rooms are so bloody expensive, we might have to put up wirth discomfort
and cram in very closely. To save money at SF conventions, Sandy & I have
crammed up to 7 in a room, mixed company, some of putting bedspreads on the
floor as cocoons. Sandy & I are willing to travel by Bolt Bus to save money.
At the board did you propose that the affiliate cover the rooms, and we
cover travel, meals, and incidentals? Best, Ed
Ed Meskys
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS
edmeskys @ roadrunner.com