[New-Hampshire-Students] Monadnock chapter meeting

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:42:46 UTC 2020

(712) 432-3900,,9253126#

Our meetings are always the first Saturday of every month. For moreOur meetings are always the first Saturday of every month. For more information feel free to contact me at anytime at  603 757-9933 or email me at thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
I hope you can join us, New Hampshire students,

If you live or go to school in the Keene  Area then you are invited to join our monthly NFB chapter meeting this Saturday, August 8 at 10:30 in the morning.  This meeting will be held by phone and you can call

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer