[New-york-news] Cheryl Echevarria in Newsday and on Channel 4

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:14:42 UTC 2014

Hello everyone:
If you are reading newsline today, in the newsday section under long island our town section for April 23rd, 2014, page A19.
I am part of the article on Iconic Brentwood Water Tower to be demolished.
Also I was just interviewed by Channel 4 News - NBC News, I don't know what channel you have for NBC News.
Any case, it is on tonight at 6pm April 23, 2014, sometime during the hour of news.
Cheryl Echevarria, VPNFB of Greater Long Island

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism DivisionA proud division of the National Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Also Owner of Echevarria Travel631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.comDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama