[New-york-news] Thank you

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:29:45 UTC 2014

Welcome Kara, we are here to help you and your son through this, and to educate you as to what is out there.
What part of NY are you in.
My name is Cheryl Echevarria from Brentwood, NY.
Take care.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama