[New-york-news] Wednesday night is Echevarria Travel Show with NFB of NY Members

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 20:01:57 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!
Wednesday, January 8th, is the Echevarria Travel Show, which airs on www.thruoureyes.org, operated by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of New Jersey.
This show is hosted by Cheryl Echevarria from Brentwood, NY and Margo Downey, Buffalo, NY.  Show normally airs the 1st Wednesday of each month, but since the 1st Wednesday was New Year's Day it was pushed back a year.
This is a live call in talk show, which starts promptly at 8pm eastern time, we start recording at 7:50 to prepare for the show, so be ready by your computer, or on your smart phone at m.thruoureyes.org, to call in to speak to our guests, myself or Margo, please call in at 1-888-572-0141.  If you have sight and want to watch the live streaming, there is a link on the www.thruoureyes.org page, that you can click, and it will bring you to the live video feed.
Not only are we members of the NFB of NY, but I operate my own travel agency, and donate a portion of my commission to NFB of NY. I am also the President of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the NFB, Board Member of NYAGDU, Member of Diabetic Action Network, and others as well.
Margo Downey is a member of NFB of NY, from Buffalo, NY. She is currently, one of the Commissioners of Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority's board,Vice President of NYAGDU (NY State National Association of Guide Dog Users Division), Board Member of NAGDU, and Secretary of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, and so many other hats.
We discuss all things travel related for everyone from blind to sighted people, for guide dog users, and parents of blind children.
We also have a guest every month on the show.
January's show agenda:
Guest - Gilbert Machain, Regional Sales Manager from Karisma Hotels, located in Mexico and Jamaica
Margo and I will also be talking about the TSA Cares Program and also the TSA Pre Check Program to find out more and to ask questions, please call in and talk to us.
Hope you listen in.
Thank you
Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama