[New-york-news] HELP FOR THE CONFUSED

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:49:03 UTC 2014

That falls under the NY City Chapter. You can find all the contacts and phone numbers on the nfbny.org website and click on the chapters tab.
Long Island is covered by Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk County.
Brooklyn falls under the New York City Chapter.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for New-york-news:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/new-york-news_nfbnet.org/heather.campbell792%40gmail.com
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for New-york-news:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/new-york-news_nfbnet.org/cherylandmaxx%40hotmail.com