[New-york-news] HELP FOR THE CONFUSED

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:49:45 UTC 2014

Telephone number: (718) 491-0053To Email the New York City Chapter, Click hereMeeting Day:Location: Seils Manor               135 West 23rd Street,                     (between 6th and 7th Avenues in Manhattan)               New York, N.Y.              New York City Chapter meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 PM.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for New-york-news:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/new-york-news_nfbnet.org/heather.campbell792%40gmail.com
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for New-york-news:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/new-york-news_nfbnet.org/cherylandmaxx%40hotmail.com