[New-york-news] Introduction

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 23:44:14 UTC 2014

Hello:

My name is Justin Young and I live in Rochester, New York.  I am a
legally blind individual and am a Member-at-Large of the National
Federation of the Blind through the National Office.  I was associated
for a few years as a member of the New York Association of Blind
Students and am trying to get more involved in my state affiliate.  I
unfortunately due to various reasons haven't been able to attend
either a state or national convention yet, but I will get to each in
the near future.

Thank you in advance for any/all suggestions, advice or help you will give,

Justin Young