[New-york-news] [Travelandtourism] Introduction

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 00:02:56 UTC 2014

Welcome to the NFB Travel and Tourism Division Talk list I am the President and my information is below.
I am also the Vice President of the Greater Long Island Chapter here in NY.  Have you contacted Carl Jacobsen, who is our state president as well. He will help you with our state affiliate. We also have a talk list just for NY it is new-york-news at nfbnet.org, you can find it on the nfbnet.org website.
To reach out to our state president. the phone number is  (718) 567-7821 and the e-mail is office at nfbny.org.
Welcome.
To know more about the division. We have a website at www.nfbtravel.org and we do have monthly division meetings via teleconference and on the www.nfblive.org chat talk site.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama