[New-york-news] Travel Chat with Cheryl Echevarria on NFB Live Wednesday September 24 from 7-8pm

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:14:12 UTC 2014

The 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month on NFB Live in the Travel & Tourism
Room, Join Cheryl Echevarria,  Vice President of the National Federation of
the Blind of NY State - Greater Long Island Chapter, and President of the
National Federation of the Blind's Travel & Tourism Division, to talk all
about travel.

This Wednesday night September 24 from 7-8pm Eastern on NFB Live -
www.nfblive.org <http://www.nfblive.org> , Cheryl, will be having a chat
about  Preparing To Travel to the Airport, The TSA Cares Program and the TSA
Pre-Check Program. Come out and learn more, this will be held in the travel
& tourism room, remember to sign up for the events e-mail for
www.nfblive.org <http://www.nfblive.org>

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama