[New-york-news] Information on videos from the 75th Anniversary of the National Federation of the Blind Convention

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:09:42 UTC 2015

Good afternoon all:

I have posted all the videos that, Nelson Echevarria, my wonderful husband
took at the National Convention all last week.

Job Seekers Seminar, Travel & Tourism Meeting, the Mock Trial, Breaking the
Guinness Book of World Records,  Opening Ceremonies of the General Session,
and the National Association of Blind Veterans presentation and honoring of
our veterans and presenting the colors.

These videos are on the www.nfbtravel.org <http://www.nfbtravel.org>
website. The page link is here

http://nfbtravel.org/75th-anniversary-convention-of-the-national-federation-
of-the-blind-videos/

Hope you enjoy them. If you would like them for you state affiliate page or
division page, please let me know and we will give you permission to use
them.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org <http://www.nfbtravel.org>

To join the talk list

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com <mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria

Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com <mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and

family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com
<http://www.braillesmith.com>  for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the
Secretary of the NFB of Alabama