[New-york-news] Fw: Office Expenses on the 990

Arthur Jacobs ajacobs633 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 16:42:43 UTC 2015

Makes sense to me. $132,000 of the office expenses are attributed to NFB-Newsline payments. Which leaves $18,000 in actual office expenses. And of that amount, only $1497 is spent on management, the rest is program related (things like convention, BELL, etc.).

Best,
Arthur Jacobs

Sent from my iPhone