[New-york-news] iOS Apps for Health & Fitness this Saturday: Join us in person or online!

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Thu Feb 25 17:20:23 UTC 2016

iOS Apps for Health and Fitness

Sat, Feb 27 | 12:45 PM – 2:30 PM

Does winter weather have you feeling cooped in? Bring in the spring, and
join us as we learn about accessible apps to keep us active,

fit and healthy. Exercise your mind, body and spirit from the comfort of
your home or even out on the town. You’ll learn about tools you can use to
enhance

your workouts, track your progress toward fitness goals, get nutrition
information, and more.

Register by leaving a message at (212) 621-0627, or emailing
ChanceyFleet at nypl.org.

To participate remotely on Google Hangouts, please email by 9 AM on
Saturday, the day of the event We'll send you a link which you can use to
join in.

Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library Community Room

40 West 20th St

New York, NY 10011

--
Chancey S. Fleet