[New-york-news] Fwd: Google Usability Study

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Tue Jun 6 17:44:07 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
If you're familiar with Google Docs, check out this paid research
opportunity.
The first step is to fill out the screener survey, and Google will get back
to you if you're a good fit.
I'm away at a conference and unable to do robust outreach. If y'all are
willing, feel free to share this with your techie friends and other local
groups of AT users.

Best,