[New-york-news] World Maker Faire at New York Hall of Science on Sunday

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Tue Sep 19 14:49:15 UTC 2017

We are once again getting together an informal group of blind and visually
impaired patrons who are interested in Maker Faire to attend with volunteer
describers. Describers get in free; blind and visually impaired patrons pay
regular ticket price.

If you'd like to go, please email me with your full name, whether you're a
patron or a describer, and your cell phone number, by 5 PM on Thursday.
Our volunteer Antonio Guimaraes will be coordinating the group since I'll
be out of town, so attendees should look out for an email from him on
Friday with final details.

Here's a link to more info on the Faire:
https://makerfaire.com/new-york/

Best,
Chancey

--