[New-york-news] (no subject)

telzey at twc.com telzey at twc.com
Mon Aug 13 21:30:59 UTC 2018

Do you have questions about services offered by the New York State Commission for the Blind? Are you interested in learning more about how the Commission supports its mission to enhance employability, to maximize independence and to assist in the development of the capacities and strengths of people who are legally blind?

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018, the At-large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New York welcomes Brian Daniels, Associate Commissioner, New York State Commission for the Blind to our monthly conference call. The call will begin at 9 PM. The dial-in number is 218.339.4932. The access code is 77741.
This will be a general presentation about the Commission, with a brief question and answer session to follow.

If there are general topics you would like to hear about during the call, please email them to Chapter President Mary Lou Mendez at successwithoutseeing at gmail.com by end of the day on Friday, August 18. We look forward to Commissioner Daniels’ presentation on August 21, 2018, and hope that everyone can join us for it.

Todd Elzey, Secretary-Treasurer
NFB of New York At-Large Chapter