[New-york-news] Space Available Is Now law

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Mon Aug 13 20:48:04 UTC 2018

All,

This afternoon at 3:15 PM Eastern, President Donald Trump signed into law
the National Defense Authorization Act which included the Space A Bill we
have worked so hard to get passed into law. This signing was done at the
home of The Army's 10th Mountain Division at Fort Drum NY. Thank you Mr.

President for taking such good care of our Men and Women of the Armed Forces
and our Veteran Population all across this great nation.

God Bless the United States of America

Dwight Sayer

President

NABV