[New-york-news] blind parents conference call

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:39:45 UTC 2018

hello everybody, and welcome to march the month of snowstorms…
we’re coming up on the third Sunday of the month which is typically our blind parents conference day. Please join us for the continuation of ages and stages. We will be going on to Junior high, and preteen ages. We will be going back to do primary ages next month it looks like we will have a special guest for next month, and I will announce that once it has been confirmed.

please join us this Sunday the 18th at 8:30 PM
The phone number is
‭(605) 475-4786

code 869480‬

thank you for your participation!