[New-york-news] FW: Flyers for VISIONS VRC Open House

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:24:03 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Please see attached fliers. This is an amazing venue with cutting edge technology and a beautiful campus right here in Spring Valley, New York (I’m sure they would accept candidates from other states with proper funding). Please forward to anyone who might be interested in this opportunity. Thank you