[New-york-news] Fw: The Great American Baking Show

NFB NY Office office at nfbny.org
Mon May 21 20:58:40 UTC 2018

From: Kate Johnston
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:59 PM
To: Kate Johnston
Subject: The Great American Baking Show

Hi there!

My name is Kate and I’m a Casting Associate for “The Great American Baking Show”.  We are looking to expand our outreach and are curious if you know of any amateur bakers that would want to showcase their skills? They would get the chance to travel to the UK and cook in the British Bake-Off Tent!

Please see the attached flyers which include a link to our application form or click here: http://www.thegreatamericanbakingshow.com

Feel free to pass it around, post it, etc… also if you have any questions I would be happy to jump on the phone and chat more about what we are looking for.  Let me know what works!

Best,

Kate

Kate Johnston

Casting Researcher, Great American Baking Show

Love Productions USA

3415 South Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 1200

Los Angeles, CA 90034

e: Kate.Johnston at LoveProductionsUSA.com

o: 310-294-9527

c: 209-872-2648