[New-york-news] New York State blind parents conference calls for November 28

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:13:36 UTC 2018

it’s that time of the year again, holiday time. this means giftgiving to our children, family gatherings, and all of those families expectations. That the ones we set for  ourselves, but the ones are families have for us as blind parents.
come join us tomorrow night at 8:00 PM Eastern time to talk about  tactful ways to handle family expectations, how to respond in a dignified manner if there is issue, and what it might look like to have an escape room if things to get out of hand.
please feel free to write down and be willing to share any favorite holiday recipes!
we look forward to you joining us!
 call in number (605) 475-4786

code869480‬