[New-york-news] Convention stuff

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Wed Sep 5 16:06:34 UTC 2018

Good Morning;

Please share this information far and wide.  Members, non-members, friends,
agencies, and anyone else who would benefit.

State convention is fast approaching and It's time to make your
reservations.  The online registration form is on our website at
http://nfbny.org/conventions/details.  Please get your registration in as
soon as possible so we can plan for this great event; And it is shaping up
to be terrific.

Resolutions are to establish the organization's policy and position on an
issue.  If anyone would like us to consider a resolution, please contact me
or Chairperson of the resolution committee Chancey Fleet at
chancey.fleet at gmail.com <mailto:chancey.fleet at gmail.com> .

Attached is the convention letter and registration form if anyone needs it.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Mike

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, inc

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB