[New-york-news] NFB of New York At-Large Chapter September Meeting

telzey at twc.com telzey at twc.com
Sun Sep 16 05:40:58 UTC 2018

The NFB of New York's At-Large Chapter will hold its monthly meeting for September on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.   As usual, we will meet via telephone conference call.  The call will begin at 9 PM. The dial-in number is 218.339.4932. The access code is 77741.

This month we are pleased to have as our speaker Ms. Chancey Fleet.  Ms. Fleet is the 1st Vice President of the NFB of New York, and the Assistive Technology Coordinator for the New York Public Library's Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library.  Ms. Fleet will be presenting on building community partnerships.

This presentation is open to both members and non-members of the chapter.  So if you are interested in learning more about how to build effective community partnerships please join us Tuesday evening September 18th at 9:00 P.M.

Todd Elzey, Secretary-Treasurer
NFB of New York At-Large Chapter.