[New-york-news] blind parents conference call September 23, 2018 please come join us

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:52:18 UTC 2018

Hello blind parents of New York state. This month we need you. It's time to talk about what you want to see this next year. Do we still want conference calls? Would we rather change our format? Also I want to hear what would be helpful to our parents at convention. Bringing great carriors and car seats won't work if most of your kids are past this stage. So this call is to make it about how we can serve you, and how we can help each other.