[New-york-news] FW: Coming soon! The Aira and Intuit Small Business Access Initiative

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 26 15:09:42 UTC 2018

From: Aira Team [mailto:info at aira.io]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 9:07 AM
To: margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Subject: Coming soon! The Aira and Intuit Small Business Access Initiative

Hello Margo,

We have some incredibly exciting news to share with you today! As you probably already know, Aira and Intuit are partnering to bring you an exciting new way to access the Aira service for free.

>From October 17th, if you are a blind or low-vision small business owner, you can use Aira for free to complete tasks related to running your business.

The offer will be available to both subscribing Aira Explorers and Guests, regardless of whether or not they are Intuit customers. To make this a reality, we’re adding an exciting feature to the Aira app and service that allows you to make a call specifically for this promotion!

To learn more about the Intuit Small Business Access initiative, read the announcement here.

We look forward to seeing how your business excels in partnership with Aira and Intuit!

Happy Exploring!

The Aira Team

Have any questions or issues? Contact Customer Care at 800-835-1934 or email support at aira.io.

Refer a friend to join Aira and get a discount on your Aira service! Simply choose "Referral" in the More tab in the Aira app to send them an invite.

  _____

Aira Tech Corp
4225 Executive Square
La Jolla, CA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Aira Annoucements from Aira Tech Corp.
Update your email preferences <https://go.aira.io/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=eyJlYSI6Im1hcmdvLmRvd25leUByb2FkcnVubmVyLmNvbSIsImVjIjo2NjIwMzQ4Nywic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9uSWQiOjQ2NDIyMzAsImV0IjoxNTM3OTY2ODMxNTc0LCJldSI6IjFmMGFlZjYzLWIyOWMtNDJhMi04OTNmLWY1ZGNiYzRkYTc3MyJ9&v=1&utm_campaign=Intuit%2FProduct%20Access&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=66203487&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8UG1QYw8EaimEjMzwe1kk3yLsH7O3JgWjd7nsEMRKDVxEF-lMgMaOUiDdc6gh_aB6gBhTPBY9hNSzY2H1hahRAQsdrrK1YilAN3IXY04uIH9Su7Iw&_hsmi=66203487>  to choose the types of emails you receive.

Image removed by sender.