[New-york-news] Ridesharing Testing

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 26 15:17:13 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone.  This is Margo Downey, State Affiliate Ridesharing
Coordinator.

A reminder to New York City service dog handlers.  We need submissions of
Lyft experience reports.  Those can be made at the following link:

http://www.nfb.org/rideshare.

For the New York City area and the rest of the state, Uber reports are also
needed.

Your reports can be positive or negative.  Any true service animal can be
included and people do not have to members of the National Federation of
the Blind to participate.

Chapter Presidents, please remind your members about the Ridesharing
reports.  Thanks.

We need to know how our settlements with Lyft and Uber are working.

Thank you for your attention to this email and I hope to see in the monthly
report I receive more Lyft and Uber testing.

Margo Downey, Ridesharing Coordinator, New York
Email:  margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Phone:  7169861338