[New-york-news] Change for this months parents blind children’s conference call.

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:46:05 UTC 2019

Good morning! This month we had been planning on continuing our ages and stages program for parents of blind children. However there is a workshop happening next Tuesday that covers the exact same information, but at a more professional level. We encourage you to check out this link if you have questions about the I FSP process, and or early intervention services.
They will have a live stream available for this event between 630 and 8:30 PM central standard time. That would be 730 to 9:30 PM for Eastern standard time
https://www.pacer.org/livestream/?wksp=DBDF3138-9E1D-42CD-98F5-BABED069D6BD