[New-York-News] Coming up Thursday: Intro to Victor Trek

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Mon Aug 12 18:28:01 UTC 2019

Check out the Victor Trek
Thursday August 15, 2 - 3:30 PM
With Dennis Farro
Come learn about this handheld device, which combines an accessible book
player with a GPS navigation system. Learn how to create landmarks, enter
and navigate to a specific address or point of interest, and discover your
location and what’s around you. We’ll compare the Trek to popular GPS apps
and discuss the pros and cons of each approach.
We're at 40 West 20th St, and this workshop will take place in the 2nd
Floor Workroom.
We love it when you register: email me or leave us message at (212)
621-0627 to confirm your attendance!
--
Chancey S. Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator