[New-york-news] looking for work in the new york area

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:48:43 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, most of you all already know me so, I will skip on the
introductions to these lists. so, I need some help here and, maybe
someone on these lists can help me out.
I currently live in Colorado and, I have lived here for almost 13
years and, I have worked in the nonprofit/disability sector for public
relations in the nfb area and, in other disability organizations doing
work in these fields. but, in 2007 I decided to get out this field due
to professional and personal views in my life. so, for the past 11
years I have worked in the field of media relations with a emphasis in
internet radio mainly radio and, I want to pursue that in other parts
of the state. I feel that's time to move where I have wanted to live
which is in nyc since I was 13 years old. so, I waare jobs available
or postings of jobs in the media relations in either t.v. or in radio?
 or does anyone know of any positions also available in the nyc area
for pr work also in the disability/nonprofit sector? I want to make
this dream come true for me but, I cannot move unless I have
employment to make this journey in my life. also, i have a background
in accessive adaptive technology for the blind as well too so, i would
also like to also know if there anyjobs in that capacity as well too?
or if anyone knos in those fields please feel free to mentioned this
information them for me on my account too and, i would be happy to
send off to you my cover letter and resume.

thanks again and, i look forward to hopefully get some help and
response from these lists in which can make my dream come true in
moving to ny.

sincerely yours,
amy sabo