[New-york-news] March NFB of New York At-Large Chapter Meeting

telzey at twc.com telzey at twc.com
Mon Mar 18 23:09:35 UTC 2019

The NFB of New York At-Large Chapter will hold our March 2019 meeting
on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, at 8:00 P.M. As always we will meet by
telephone conference call. The call-in number and conference access
code is below:

Phone #: 218-339-4932
Access code: 77741

The NFB of New York serves those in New York State who cannot attend
regular NFB chapter meetings. Please join us for our monthly meeting.
If you are interested in NFB activities, but can't attend a regular
chapter meeting. In addition, please pass this message on to others
who you feel might benefit from the NFB of New York's At-Large
Chapter.

Todd Elzey, Secretary-Treasurer
NFB of New York At-Large Chapter
toddelzey at gmail.com