[New-York-News] NFB of NYS Convention

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Sun Oct 13 21:09:33 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon;

Our New York State Convention is coming up THIS FRIDAY.  If you have not
already registered, I urge you to do so NOW.

We've been busy making arrangements, and planning events to make this year's
convention our best ever.

Below are a few notes for those who are joining us, and those who aren't.

Tours of the National Federation of the Blind of New York State NEWSLINE
Outreach Center will be offered on Friday during the dinner hour.  Please
reserve a time at the registration table.  Space in each van is limited to
15 passengers.  Departures will be PROMPT.  Meet in Lobby.

4:30 PM - Depart Holiday Inn

                             5:00 PM - Depart Outreach Center

                             5:30 PM - Depart Holiday Inn

                             6:00 PM - Depart Outreach Center

                             6:30 PM - Depart Holiday Inn

                             7:00 PM - Depart Outreach Center

The full agenda can be viewed on our website at
https://nfbny.org/conventions/details.

And, finally, we will be streaming our convention live on Friday and
Saturday.  You can find the link on our website, www.nfbny.org
<http://www.nfbny.org>  or I will send out the exact link shortly.

We'll have a lot of great auction items to bid on.  As always, we will
accept cash, check or credit card.

This is looking to be a great convention and I look forward to seeing
everyone next weekend.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."