[New-York-News] Coming up Wednesday: Customizing your iOS Device

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Mon Oct 14 14:24:22 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
Join us this Wednesday October 16 from 1:30 to 3:00 PM (in person or
online) to learn about settings that can customize your phone to your
preferences, save data and battery life, and more. We'll cover adjusting
visiual elements like screen brightness and font size, audio elements like
Siri and Voiceover voices, haptics, ring and notification tones,
notifications themselves, Do Not Disturb hours, background app refresh and
more. As always, register by emailing me or calling (212) 621-0627.
Best,
Chancey

--
Chancey S. Fleet