[New-York-News] Prospective BELL Volunteers Don't Forget to Check Out Our Mini BELL

heather.l.bird at gmail.com heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:22:05 UTC 2019

At convention this year the first half of the NYPBC workshops will be a mini
bell with several hands-on activities designed to show parents of blind
children what BELL is all about. However, this is also an excellent
opportunity for anyone hoping to volunteer at either our Buffalo or NYC
based BELL programs. The mini BELL portion will be from 2:00 P.M. until 3:30
P.M. Come and check it out, then stay for a great presentation on IEPs and
IFSPs, or pop over to the Diabetics, Guide Dog Users or Blind Students
meetings for more great info. The BELL training conducted in Buffalo this
past spring was fantastic, but it was very much about policy and procedure.
This mini BELL will be very hands-on, and will show you how we put some of
the great info shared at our Spring training into practice in the classroom
with the students. So, check your agenda for the NYPBC workshop location,
and come on in at 2:00 on Friday the 18 for some mini BELL fun.