[New-York-News] Braille study group goes virtual starting tomorrow!

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Fri Apr 10 18:45:42 UTC 2020

Hi friends,
At the request of our patrons, we're bringing back Braille Study Group as a
shorter one-hour gathering, Saturdays at 11:30 AM beginning tomorrow.
Anyone is welcome, whether you came to Braille Study Group before or not.
It will be a challenge to study Braille together apart. Here's some of what
you can expect:
-Discussion of Braille reading techniques
-Quizzes about rules and contractions
-Braille word games
-Screening of videos and podcasts about Braille
-Ideas for Braille activities you can do from home
-Encouragement and time for your questions

Here's the Zoom link, which includes an option to dial in from any phone.
Please call up your Braille-learning friends who you know aren't online and
loop them in.

Chancey Fleet is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Braille study group
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/720411945?pwd=MDFUUlZEVEl3aGpYL0xTRmVOZHQvQT09

Meeting ID: 720 411 945
Password: 5555
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,720411945#,,#,5555# US (New York)
+13126266799,,720411945#,,#,5555# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)