[New-York-News] National Scholarships Available

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Fri Jan 31 14:58:47 UTC 2020

Greetings,

The National Federation of the Blind is pleased to announce our 2020
scholarship program.

To recognize achievement by blind and visually impaired scholars, the
National Federation of the Blind annually offers blind college students in
the fifty states, the District of Colombia and Puerto Rico the opportunity
to win one of thirty merit-based, national-level scholarships worth from
$3,000 to $12,000. All scholarships awarded are based on academic
excellence, community service, and leadership.

All 30 scholarship finalists will also be given financial assistance to
attend the annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind, to be
held from July 14-19 <x-apple-data-detectors://2>  in Houston, Texas.

To learn more, and to apply, please visit us at:

<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-p
rogram>
https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-pr
ogram

The application deadline is March 31, 2020 <x-apple-data-detectors://4> .
We look forward to reading your application!

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."