[New-York-News] CASTING: Dads in the NYC/CA area with a physical disability – Can you help us spread the word?

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Tue Nov 3 14:31:47 UTC 2020

I hope this email finds your organization well. I am a Casting Assistant working on a project for GENUINE and I am reaching out because I think your members would be a great fit for this project as we are casting Dads to appear in an ad campaign for Father’s Day. We are especially looking to include Fathers who are visually impaired.

We’re asking men to submit by filling out a survey.  If selected for the project, they would be paid and featured in a print ad for well-known Personal Care Brand’s Father’s Day campaign.

I’ve included our project information including the link for submitting below.

Would you please share this opportunity with the members of your community?

We would really appreciate your help and please submit yourself if you have an interest.  Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Kourtny M

Casting Assistant

GENUINE: The Real People Company, powered by Strickman-Ripps - a NYC based casting company that specializes in finding all kinds of people for commercials, web videos, and print advertisements.

CASTING: DADs for a Father’s Day Photo Shoot

SUBMIT BEFORE Wednesday 11/4:  <https://form.jotform.com/203005886919159> https://form.jotform.com/203005886919159

GENUINE is looking for all types of Dads to appear with their child(ren) in a print ad for a well-known Personal Care Brand.

Those selected will be paid $500 minimum and featured in an ad campaign for Father’s Day.  NATIONWIDE search.

QUESTIONS? Email  <mailto:casting at genuinerp.com> casting at genuinerp.com

 <http://genuinerp.com/>

164 West 25th Street, Suite 4F

New York, NY 10001

o: 212.966.3211

 <https://www.genuinerealpeople.com/privacy-policy/> Privacy Policy

 <https://genuinerealpeople.com/>  <https://www.facebook.com/genuinerealpeople/?fref=ts>  <https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/473799365/genuine-the-real-people-company-powered-by-strickman-ripps/?hl=en>  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKogEKrfiCXgSZTLaoL929A>  <https://twitter.com/genuinerealppl>