[New-York-News] NYABS Call Happening Sunday Nov 15 at 7 PM! Plus Win a Starbucks Gift Card

NYABS Division nyabsdivision at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:23:10 UTC 2020

Hello.

The New York Association of Blind Students board invites you to our first membership call post convention, happening Sunday Nov 15 at 7 PM EST. :) Meet your new board, meet other students, help plan our work for the year ahead, and be entered for a chance to win a Starbucks gift card.

We hope you will join us. All are welcome! Zoom info is below!

Mike Robinson NYS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Students call

Time: Nov 15, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207?pwd=SWZDRTdtMU0wUUFGT2l0c05WQjJMUT09

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

Passcode: 2223632

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,5288506207# US (New York

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best,

Nina - NYABS President