[New-York-News] National Federation of the Blind of New York November At-Large Chapter Call

Mary Lou Mendez successwithoutseeing at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 19:39:23 UTC 2020

The At-Large Chapter will be holding our monthly Zoom call on Tuesday,
November 17 at 8 PM. We'll be talking about the State Convention  and
planning for future chapter calls. Which convention presentations interested
you? What would you like to hear more about? What ideas do you have for
presentations for future chapter calls? Do you have a skill, talent or
interest you would like to share with chapter members on a future call? This
call is open to members and anyone interested in learning more about the NFB
or the at-large chapter.  Please share this invitation with others who might
be interested.

Here is the call-in information:

Topic: Chapter at Large

Time: Nov 17, 2020 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile