[New-York-News] Looking for blind travelers who would like to give feed back to cruise lines and excursion companies

Cheryl Echevarria reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Mon Oct 26 19:30:49 UTC 2020

Good afternoon NFB of NY Family:

It has been a while. Nelson and I are in Kissimmee, Florida, since 2016.  I did attend some of the convention this weekend, but I was under the weather and then Sunday had company.

I am still in the travel industry, now celebrating 12 years.

While we are going through the new normal as we call it. I have been working with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and some of the excursion companies.
In ways of improving traveling not only for the blind but for all people with special needs and disabilities.

The greatest issues they have is with the blind, they want to change and with your help we can.

I have a group page on Facebook. The link will be posted below.  This group is for those who have traveled on a cruise ship or traveled mostly in the Caribbean where we are starting with on your experiences with the excursions, what you liked, what do you want to see changed. I will be holding various zoom calls and other information. Plus this group is dedicated to those who love to travel and want to in 2021.

We aer planning trip and more.  Please invite friends to come. This group is only for adults only.

Here is the link come and join in, miss you guys.

Lots of love

https://www.facebook.com/groups/specialneedsanddisabledtravelers/

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6ABAC.EA42F6B0]
We are your Trusted Travel Advisers since 2008!
Remember the Internet is for Looking, Echevarria Travel is for Booking!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
407-910-6469
Text: 631-456-5394

Affiliated as an Independent contractor with Cruises and Tours Unlimited Seller of Travel: ST15578

Cheryl Echevarria | Visitor Host, Impact Nona - Central Florida
phone: 407-910-6469 | mobile: 631-456-5394 | E-mail: reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/> | bni.com
[cid:image014.png at 01D6ABAC.F99F9C80]

Changing the Way the World Does Business(r)

BNI(r) member referrals generated over $11 Billion
USD for member organizations in 2016.

[cid:image015.jpg at 01D6ABAC.F99F9C80]<https://www.facebook.com/BNIOfficialPage/>[cid:image016.jpg at 01D6ABAC.F99F9C80]<https://twitter.com/bni_official_pg?lang=en>[cid:image017.jpg at 01D6ABAC.F99F9C80]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bni>[cid:image018.jpg at 01D6ABAC.F99F9C80]<https://www.youtube.com/user/BNIOfficialChannel>[cid:image019.jpg at 01D6ABAC.F99F9C80]<https://www.bni.com/the-latest>

Learn how<http://bnifranchise.com/> you can build your own business by
leading BNI's growth in a new region or country.